Call us to find out more
Call us on
+44 (0)1925 818918
+31 (0)418 680 799
Open 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri local time
Excluding bank holidays
Welcome to H2ORAFT - our new, best in class data transfer application offering more and superior features to similar programs available. Despite the advanced capabilities, the friendly user interface makes the program intuitive to use.
At its simplest level, H2ORAFT is a solution for transferring information between client computers (usually ships, but they could be local offices) and head office.
H2ORAFT makes the life of the IT manager easier. The system can be completely automated to manage an entire fleet from one central location. H2ORAFT allows the IT manager to run tasks for multiple vessels in parallel.
Information for transfer could be in the form of word-processing files, spreadsheets, data from on-board monitoring systems, e-forms or system settings, registry data or directory listings from shipboard computers.
The program works as follows:
- ‘Tasks’ are defined on shore.
- ‘Tasks’ are delivered to the ship with normal email.
- ‘Tasks’ are executed on the ship and the requested data returned to head office.
- The process requires no crew involvement.
- File transfer.
- Program execution.
- Monitoring of installed software.
- Remote control of shipboard computers.
H2ORAFT is independent of the email systems used on the vessel.